Wednesday 15 October 2014

Beautiful On A Budget #1 Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer

Hey Dolls,
This is the first post for my "Beautiful On A Budget" series! Are you as excited as I am?? :) So for this B.O.A.B I am going to be featuring one very amazing concealer. Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer!


This is an amazing product and it has an amazing price tag. It is under $10.00!


I am in the color 312 Light.

There are so many good things that I can say about this product. First off, the coverage of this product is great. It is hard for me to find a good concealer that covers and works with my budget. I have really dark circles under my eyes and I have tried so many different things and none of them have really worked. I purchased this at Walmart a little while ago and I was shocked that it was so inexpensive but worked so well. I usually have to touch up my concealer throughout the day, but not with this bad boy. The texture is creamy and thick, but I find that it does not crease. It is an all around great product.

Pros About This Product:
-Does Not Crease
-Great Price
-Full Coverage
-Comes with a mini concealer pencil that works well too
-Good Amount Of Product
-Easy To Use Packaging
-Layers well under other products

I really could not think of any Cons for this product. 

In my opinion this covers like a high end product. I am glad that I tried it out. I guess it just goes to show that sometimes we do not have to spend a lot of money on something in order to find  products that works well for us. 


They really are not lying when they said that this was a "Heavy Duty Concealer."


Well ladies, thank you all for stopping by to read my first B.O.A.B post. I hope you are all doing great. Talk to you soon! xo




                                                                                                                                 





No comments:

Post a Comment