Wednesday 15 October 2014

Jewelry: My Favorite Necklaces

Hello My Beauties,
How are you all doing? I wanted to share with you some of my favorite necklaces. I love jewelry. I think that it adds interest and glam to any outfit. I tend to wear pretty plain tops, so I love wearing interesting necklaces to add to my outfits. Here are a few of my favorite pieces.



I bought this beauty at Payless. I love their jewelry. Not only are their pieces good quality, but you can also get them on sale for amazing prices!!


This hot little item I purchased from Walmart, and it was under $20.00!!!! 


Again, I got this from Payless. . It goes with anything. Add this to a simple cami, curl your hair, nice makeup, and a great pair of shoes...you're ready for anything!


This piece is so pretty, the picture does not do it justice. I got this one from Payless. Like I said, they have amazing jewelry and you can find really nice items on sale. This was one of their marked down items, but I cannot remember how much I payed for it. I do remember that it was under $20.00.


Simple but glam. I got this beauty from Payless.


This necklace is huge. It is a lot bigger in person. This necklace was given to me so I am not sure where it is from, but it is a beauty. It goes with anything. It may look some what casual but you can dress it up easily.


This is so shiney. It has different colors so you can wear it with pretty much whatever you want. This was given to me so I am not sure where it was purchased.


I love chain jewelry. This was purchased at Lawtons believe it or not!


This was bought at Payless. 



I hope you all enjoyed my post. Jewelry is one of my favorite things. I really do believe that it can make or break an outfit. My next post will be about some of my favorite earrings. What are some of your favorite jewelry pieces that you own?













No comments:

Post a Comment