Saturday 4 October 2014

Random Facts Post

Hello Beauties,
Here are some random facts about myself :) Hope you all enjoy!

Fact #1: I love green tea (with no sweetener.) I drink it pretty much all day long.

Fact #2: I am a vegetarian. It is soon going on six years :)

Fact #3: I always have to have hand sanitizer with me.

Fact #4: My favorite colors are pink and white.

Fact #5: My favorite print is leopard print.

Fact #6: I love to read.

Fact #7: I love writing.

Fact #8: I love spending time with my man and my family.

Fact #9: I love watching beauty tutorials.

Fact #10: I LOVE hair extensions! I have been wearing them for almost seven years.

Fact #11: My boyfriend is my best friend.

Fact #12: I love tube tops. I wear them all summer long and I have them in pretty much ever color imaginable.

Fact #13: I love salads. They are my favorite thing to eat.

Fact #14: I love animals.

Fact #15: I have a shoe obsession.

Fact #16: I wear at least three different shades of bronzer on my face everyday.

Fact #17: I use to be really shy when I was growing up.

Fact #18: I cannot stand rude people.

Fact #19: On a Saturday night I would rather stay home than go out.

Fact #20: I love romance movies.



If any of you want to know anything else about me, please let me know and I can do another random facts post or I can do a post where I will answer your questions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment