Monday 6 October 2014

REVIEW: COVERGIRL "READY,SET,GORGEOUS" FOUNDATION, NUMBER 105

Hello Beauties,
I am going to be reviewing the Covergirl “Ready,Set,Gorgeous” foundation for you, in the number 105. I was really excited to try this product when I first heard about it, but I was not impressed after I tried it. I thought that this foundation was going to offer more coverage than what it did. To be honest, after I put this on it did not even look like I had anything on. I tried to build up the coverage by adding another lay and it did not help. Going by what the title of the product says, I thought that this was going to cover a lot more than what it did.
My mother and I wear pretty much the same color foundation, so I gave it to her because I know that she does not like a heavy/full coverage foundation. She tried it and loved it, and it looked great on her. I would not recommend this foundation to someone who likes a full coverage product, but for those of you whole like a light coverage foundation this would be perfect for you. I think that this would make a great starter foundation for someone who is new to applying makeup.





Pros About This Product:
  • Very cute packaging.
  • Would make a great starter foundation for someone who is new to makeup.
  • Would be great to use if you just wanted a light coverage for around the house, going to the beach,etc.
  • Great price ( I cannot remember exactly what I payed for this but I know it was under $10.00)
  • Does not cake or crease.
  • Lightweight
  • I love the bottle that the foundation comes in. It makes it very easy to get the product out. To be honest, I wish more foundations came in this sort of bottle.
  • Blends well

Cons About This Product:
  • Does not build coverage well
  • Is not a full coverage product
  • Somewhat of a thin consistency
Well girls,
I hope that you all found this helpful. Have any of you tried the powder that goes to this set? If you have please leave your comments below. I hope that you all enjoy the rest of your day/night! xo




PS: I just wanted to let all of you girls know that I do not believe in giving bad reviews to products, unless I really have to. I will give you my honest opinion if I like a product, but if I think that someone else who may have different preferences than me could and would benefit from this product then I will always list those benefits in the “Pros About This Product” part of my review. If I genuinely do not like a product and think that all in all it is not a good product at all then I will make sure to all let you know. I just think that we can all benefit more from a review when we weigh out the good and the bad about the product.

I also wanted to let you all know that I also tried the concealer to this set and I will be doing a review on it very soon :) Take care girls

No comments:

Post a Comment