Wednesday 5 November 2014

Calgon Ageless Bath Exfoliating Mineral Scrub

I have seen a few reviews on the Calgon Ageless Bath Exfoliating Scrub and most of them only had positive things to say. I am always on the look out for anything that will help my dry skin. Not only does my face get dry, but my whole body does as well in different places. So I went out and tried to find this and sure enough I found it at Walmart. The first thing that I noticed was that for under $10.00 you get a lot of product (24 OZ/690 g) to be exact. So I decided to give it a try.


On the front of the package it says that the product is infused with vitamin E, collagen, and pearl powder. Sound nice, doesn't it? 


I love this product. It has a very thick consistency, so it does not just run off of your skin. I use this in  the shower on my body (excluding my face) after I use my body wash, then I rinse it off. The first time I used it I noticed that my skin was a lot softer. After using this for a week I noticed a big difference.

Pros About This Product
* The smell is amazing
*Thick consistency
*Great price
*Works great ( I actually noticed a difference in my skin. Sometimes when I use other exfoliating scrubs I really do not notice that big of a change.)
*Does not irritate my skin (Some of the other exfoliating scrubs I have tried have irritated my skin.)
*Multipurpose( In the directions on the back of the package it says that you can use it as a bath soak as well. I have not tried it that way yet. but I am going to soon. I will let you all know how that goes.) 

Cons About This Product
*If you are the kind of person who does not like scents then this product might not be a good match for you. It is not a strong scent, but there is definitely a prominent one. I would describe it as a sweet, perfume scent. It is not too overpowering tho. The smell lasts for a little while after you rinse it off, but it fades away eventually.




   


No comments:

Post a Comment