Thursday 20 November 2014

How I Remove My Makeup/My Favorite Remover Wipes

Hey Dolls,
I am back with you today to talk to you all about how I remove my makeup. I know that everyone has their own opinion when it comes to this, but I want to share with you the method that I use. I like to use makeup remover wipes. I find that they are more efficient then using an ordinary cleanser or anything else that I have tried. This method is affordable and very easy to do. I have two favorite brands of wipes I like to use. So if you would like to find out more then please keep reading!



The two brands of wipes I like to use are the "Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes" and the "Equate Oil Free Facial Cleansing Wipes." I purchase both of these at Walmart. 

They are both inexpensive and affordable. They get the job done with just one wipe. I hate using wipes that you have to use more than one. It is a waste in my opinion. If I am wearing a lot of mascara I will use an eye makeup remover before either of these. Then I just go in with one of these and remove the rest. ( I will do a review on my favorite eye makeup remover soon.)

Both of these are under $10.00.

If you have extremely sensitive skin then I would suggest you get the Simple brand ones. They are extremely gentle. I have not had any irritation from either brand. They are good quality and I love that the wipes are not entirely thin so they do not rip when you are using them.


What method do you use to remove your makeup?





No comments:

Post a Comment